CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Movie


Last weekend I played with my friend Brooklyn. It was fun. We went to the park, and we played with Barbies. My cousins Parker, Bright Bright, & Jd came too.

On Saturday I went to Grandma & grandpa's house and played with baby JD. I really loved it and I want to go there again. Mommy and me had a sleep over with JD too. I went and saw the movie Penelope with mom, Gma, gpa, Bobbie & JD. It was a good movie, I liked the pig nose girl. Grandma was so great, she taught me how to write.

That's enough for today...oh wait...gma taught me how to read my scriptures too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That does sound like an interesting movie.

I can't wait to play in the park with Jason!

Holly said...

You were busy KK! Aren't Grandma's great?!?! :)