CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby

Kailye hasn't posted in a long time. We write in her journal at our house every few days so i figured I would post what she wrote the other day.

Today I went to school. I like my school a lot and I like my friends. My best friend is Brooklyn. I like to dance and sing at my school too. It is fun. After school I went with my Grandma Leeana. She got me a new shirt in Moab. It is cute. She got one for my baby sister too. It looks like mine.

I like to feel my mommy's tummy when Keija is kicking. It is funny. I can't wait to see her. I hope she is a fatty fatty baby like my cousin Michael is. She is going to live in my room with me until we move to a bigger house. I am excited to have her live with me. I can't wait to take care of her. But I don't want to change her poopy diapers...mom said I have too though. That's it, I don't have anything else to say today.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am with you Kailye, I don't want to change any poopy diapers either!

Holly said...

Yep, I am with KK...no poopy diapers! ;)